Villa Nag Shampa Estate is one of Bali villas wedding in Ubud area. The villa provides an ideal venue to host wedding ceremony and wedding party with its vast garden, beautiful trees and flowers. We offer you Villa Nag Shampa Estate Customized wedding package which includes three night stay in 8 bedrooms estate, event fee and also wedding planner and coordinator services from Bali Shuka. Villa nag Shampa Estate can accomodate for up to 80 guests (sitting), and 120 guests (standing). Add on any additional services by using our Customize Tools. Let us do the work and you can focus on celebrating your wedding party with your guests. (click HERE to learn more about how to use our Customize Tools)
Wedding Package Inclusion:
- One time usage wedding venue
- Three nights stay in 8 bedrooms estate
- Banjar Fee/Local Community fee (Ijin Keramaian Only)
- Function fee for wedding event.
- Wedding planner and organizer service includes : pre meeting, rehearsal,wedding runner on the day.
Term & Condition:
- Venues are subject to availability.
- All rates are subject to 21% service charge & government tax
- Rate is subject to Refundable security deposit at USD$1500 Net.
- The rate is valid for low season (01 September, 2019 to 19 December, 2019; 10 January, 2020 to 10 April, 2020; 17 April, 2020 to 26 June, 2020; 01 September, 2020 to 19 December, 2020).
- Additional charge apply at USD $5876++ ( 21% ) with total 5 nights stay in villa for period of 26 June, 2019 to 02 August, 2019; 17 August, 2019 to 01 September, 2019; 10 April, 2020 to 17 April, 2020; 26 June, 2020 to 02 August, 2020; 17 August, 2020 to 01 September, 2020.
- Additional charge apply at USD $13590++ ( 21% ) with total 7 nights stay in villa for period of 02 August, 2019 to 17 August, 2019; 19 December, 2019 to 10 January, 2020; 02 August, 2020 to 17 August, 2020.
- Price excludes decoration, photography,videography, ceremony,sound system,foods, beverages. Please use our Customize Tools to add on any services you may need
- Price is subject to change without any prior notice.