Beautiful and magical villa, the name comes from the old word for ‘Seventh Heaven’. This private Bali villa estate is truly heavenly. In fact, we believe it is the very best Bali luxury villa. It rests on the south west tip of Bali in lovely gardens on a high cliff top, above a white sand beach. The villa offers one of the best views in Bali, with a grand vista of the ocean. It is hard to find another luxury Bali villa with such a good view.
The villa’s charm lies in its design. It is made up of two clusters of traditional, antique, wooden houses from Java. These were once the homes of noble men. They have been carefully grouped to echo the mood of an old village. The villas are set in a huge garden, with dense beds of yellow flowers, gently swaying palms, shrubs and trees. The villa is quite different from any other luxury Bali villa or luxury Bali resort.
The original charm of these one hundred year old buildings has been kept. These Bali luxury villas are made of old teak wood. Here, you will find rich furnishings, as well as state of the art facilities. Bathrooms are the coolest on the island, especially those of the two master bedrooms. Each has a private water garden, where a dreamy bath tub appears to float in a clear pond.
The design of this luxury Bali villa estate presents guests with the choice of a three bedroom or a six bedroom renting option. There are two big lap pools, two smaller pools, and a cold plunge pool. There is also a business centre, a cliff edge bale, a gym, and a spa.
All of this not only makes for a great Bali holiday villa, but is also the best choice for a wedding villa.
Kayangan Estate Facilities
At Khayangan Estate, tropical island living meets metropolitan convenience, bringing you all the facilities and services that can only be found in Bali luxury villas or within a Bali luxury resort.Khayangan is a fully self-contained private estate.
- Six ultra-lavish bedroom suites with the most romantic en-suite bathrooms that you will find anywhere in Bali luxury villas.
- Two grand living and dining pavilions
- Two large infinity-edge swimming pools
- A professionally-equipped spa
- A cliff-top relaxation pavilion
- A fully equipped modern kitchen
- A fully equipped private office
- A fully equipped gymnasium
- A library of books, DVD’s and board games
- Outdoor games including badminton, boules and lawn croquet
- WiFi internet access throughout the estate
- Individual sound system with iPod connections in every suite