How to get married legally in Bali for Poland Citizen
Many foreigners choose Bali as their wedding destination .many wedding venue option scaterred around nusa dua , sanur ,kuta ,canggu,uluwatu,jimabaran and some ather venue in ubud ,north and east Bali .
What documents are required ?
Wedding In In Bali or Indonesia is based on Indonesian marriage law no 1 year 1974 which mean the marriage can be registered by Bali registry officer which we call as legal marriage if both bride and groom has possed a religious ceremony. Ther are 6 religion recorgnized by Indonesian goverment such as Hinduism, Budhism , Christian , Catholic ,Muslim and Kong Hucu . all requirement of each religion is base on each religion`s rule and for legal wedding require the following document :
- Copy passport
- Copy birth certificate ( it shall be translated into bahasa Indonesia by a sworn translator )
- Letter of non impediment of marriage ( if it is in Poland Language , it shall be translated into bahasa Indonesia by a sworn translator and legalized by Embassy of Poland in Jakarta)
- Fill wedding application form
- 2 witnesses and their copy id card or passport
- Shoulder photo,both bride and groom sitting side by side , red back ground
Where is the letter of non impediment issued ?
Letter or certificate non-impediment of married (CNI) can be obtained either from Civil Registry Office (Urząd Stanu Cywilnego) in Poland or from the Polish Embassy in the country they have resident permit.
Is our marriage in Indonesia recognized in Poland ?
Overseas marriage for Poland citizen is recognized by Poland Goverment by following all requirments and procedures by doing the following :
- Marriage certificate issued by Bali registry office must be translated into Poland
- Marriage certificate must be legalized by Indonesian Judicial affairs
- Marriage certificate must be legalzied by Indonesian affairs
- Marriage certificate must legalized by Poland embassy based in Jakarta